Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mumble jumble

It's going great. It feels so good to be treated right by a guy for once. Most of my relationships started out good but they got pretty controlling and some even verbally abusive after a while. But this one seems good. I like him. I like that I can be myself around him. And I have no complaints. But after being with him, for 2 days which were great I feel worse being apart. I feel empty and kind of nervous and I am not sure why. We touched, and cuddle, and more and its all great. He even asked if I was ok because I guess he saw that i got scared. I said I was because it's to early to tell him about my past and explain certain things about me. For some reason I get shy and awkward around him and especially around his friends. Its weird. I like him, but I want more. I don't know. Its like I don't want to let someone in and then when I let them I want to let them in all the way. A lot of my good friends arent around for the next week or two and I think that's why I am kind of overreacting and just getting nervous and doubting myself. Thinngs are great and I just have to get used to them being awesome. And go slow. Also I am trying to figure out plans for summer and for next year which is slightly stressful but it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment