Saturday, February 12, 2011

Every breath you take... I'll be watching you

So recently someone in my past has come back to haunt me, literally. He flew over 6,000 miles to find me. He stalks me, knows where I am, what I am doing every day and where I will be. It's so creepy. When I tell most people, they say that's so cute. Its not cute, its scary. Its not love, its obsession. He googled my name along with the campus I am living on, and found a few blogs people wrote and used that to know where I'd be. He was outside my school building at 7:40am waiting for me. He came to my campus late at night and was searching for me. I get these texts how hes looking for me. He spent 5 hours searching my university campus for me. No matter how many times I ask him to get away from me he will not listen. And that scares me beyond the basic reason of hows he creepy, its that my whole life so many men have not listened to me saying no. They have not respected my saying no, and have raped me, molested me, taken advantaged of me and not respected me. He has to listen to no, I want to be alone. After a week of ignoring him he sent me an angry text saying how bad of a person I am how he hates me and then an email threatening to disclose all my private information and ruin my reputation if I dont listen to what he says. I promised a guy 2 weeks of free meals if he beats him up he said he would do it for free, violence is not the answer but what is? I do live in fear anymore, I am past that stage. I just want to be respected to and listened to. I know things will work out cause they always do, but I just hope its sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment