Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bang!

Not sure why but over the past few years I have become quite the gun fanatic. Not in the sense that I like killing, but I like the sleekness and beauty of the newer guns. When I was back home in the U.S I rarely saw guns up close and personal, unless i went to a shooting range or looked at a cops small pistol, but now I am in a country where the soldiers carry their guns everywhere they are, so I get to see M16 and M4s on a regular basis and when I'm lucky can see even cooler guns. I'm not sure what it is that it enthralls me, maybe its the power of having a gun in your hand or the fact that I like soldiers and things related to military because it goes back to my being a tomboy and loving anything active but whatever it is I will regularly claim, that's so hot! My friends thinking like regular girls will look at the soldier and say yea he is cute, until they realize I am actually referring to the gun. Its kind of weird at the same time, but that's just me. We all like different things.

m4

micro tavor

p90

No comments:

Post a Comment