Saturday, December 11, 2010

A taste of me

I have always been a tomboy. Sports over shopping and makeup any day. As I am getting older (21 already) I am becoming less of a tomboy but not losing it all. Never really fit in completely with girls because I wasn't interested in what they were in to.I have girl friends and all but I have always been more comfortable around guys. It never took me an hour to get dressed. I'm good with sweats and a pony tail. I will get dressed up every now and then, and yea it feels good to look good but I don't see a point of spending an hour on makeup and hair. Who are you dressing for? I am dressing for me, so I want to feel comfortable for me. Who cares if there's a hair out of place? Whenever I am with guys and girls and the girls are just sitting on the side talking about girly things and the guys are climbing and fighting, I want to join the guys. I have always been strong for a girl, despite being less than 100 lbs. I can pick up my friends who outweigh me by 40 or 50 lbs. I challenge guys to push up contests. I like to always be moving, be active. Girls fight with words, I've never been really good at that. When I'm angry I would rather punch it out. I don't have to physically fight with someone, a punching bag will do. But talking it out doesn't help, running or working out will. But that doesn't happen in girl world, we have to talk about everything, over and over again. And when you think you have wore out the subject you talk about it again and again.  Now dont get me wrong here, I am fine being a girl, never wanted to switch genders or anything, I just never will be a girly girl, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment