Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bucket list- things to do before I die

After watching the movie the bucket list it made me think of things I want to do, to live life to the fullest and experience things. I think there is a relaistic bucket list (get married, have kids, get my masters etc.) and an unrealistic bucket list (go to the moon, sky dive, safe a life). While some are possible, msot won't ever happen. So this list is a mix.

1.Visit an African safari
2. Save a life
3.Fly a plane
4. Join the army
5.Swim with the dollphins
6.Hellicopter over an active volcano
7.Donkey ride down the grand canyon
8. Hot air balloon ride
9.Climb Mt. Washington
10.Walk on the great wall of China
11. Work at a clinic in Africa
12.Work at an orphanage in Russia
13.Visit Macchu Picchu
14. Visit the Taj Mahal
15.Be an extra (or the main part) in a movie
16.Climb a waterfall
17.Run a marathon
18. Do the ironman triathalon
19. Conquer my fear
20. Love someone like they have never been loved
21. Have healthy, happy children
22. Dive in a submarine
23. Visit all the major national parks
24. Hike Darja
25.Go in a submarine
26.Go in a blimp
27.Learn Latin,french, or german
28. Write a book
29. Be there for someone when they need it most
30. Go to the super bowl
31. Running a non-for profit organization for at-risk teens and giving them a safe place to go to. 
32.Finding a career I love and succeeding in it
33. Finishing my bachelors and get a masters
34.Finding and marrying the love of my life
35.Having a lot of adventures with my sopuse
36. Making the most of each opportunity
37.Having enough money to finance mine and my families life goals
38.Learn to public speak
39.Learn to salsa dance
40. Find my passion
41. Master the piano
42.Learn guitar
43.Enter a bike race
44.Learn to do tricks on a skateboard
45. Ride a horse without a saddle
46. Break a brick with my hand
47.Learn to snowboard
48.Learn to high dive
49. Become ablack belt in karate
50.Know that I can defend myself from anyone
51.Go to a shooting range
52. Fire a tavor,uzi,desert eagle and p90
53. Learn to say hello in 50 languages
54. Learn ASL (American sign language)
55.Learn to belly dance
56. Learn to samba
57. Learn to ballroom dance
58. Jump from a cliff into deep water
59. Go on a canopy tour
60.Go bungee jumping
61.Fire walkinf
62.Milk a cow
63.Visit Australia
64.Visit Hawaii
65. Visit the Amazon
66. Visit Antartica
67.Visit Victoria Falls
68.Witness a meteor shower
69.Visit Petra
70.Visit all 7 continents
71.See Mount Rushmore
72.Win a pie eating contests
73.Learn to brew beer
74.Learn to juggle
75.Solve a rubik cube
76.Release any feeling of inadequacy'
77. Allow myself to make mistakes
78. Forgive and forget
79.Learn not to take what others say or do personally
80. Learn to ignore people
81.Discover my lifes purpose
82.Release all negative emotions and self doubt
83.Learn to say "no"!
84.Develop greater self-esteem and self-confidence
85. Have a large family
86.Create an open warm inviting, happy, joyous, loving atmosphere
87.Meet my grandchildren
88. Own a house
89.Donate blood

No comments:

Post a Comment