Sunday, December 19, 2010

I want a baby

When I am going through a tough day and hardly anything can help me calm down or feel better there are always three things that can help me feel somewhat better. My piano, a punching bag, or a baby. There's something about holding a new, sweet innocent life in my hand that doesn't allow me to remain upset,angry, or sad at whatever was bothering me earlier. Their soft skin, and sweet big innocent eyes, and tufts of soft baby hair can drive me crazy. I just want to hold them and love them. I love all babies and go gaga over any, but there's nothing more I want then to have my own child. I often say to people that I want a baby and most guys respond with honey we can make one right here right now. That's not what I want. What I want is to give everything to this child. To be their everything. To nurture them, to love them, to raise them. I don't have a guy yet, so I'm willing to wait till I find someone who will live our child almost as much as I will. But I still want a baby.


Heres some pictures of some really cute babies that melt my heart every time I look at these.







No comments:

Post a Comment