Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hot vs. cute

So I was sitting in class two days ago and I asked my friend to pick a word for me to write a post for. Of all words she could pick, she picked hot which I knew she would. She could have picked such a better one, but it gave me an idea.
This past summer I went upstate with two guys for a few nights. Before we fell asleep, we would have these random conversations about anything. On the second night we were there, the guys whose bed I was in asked me what I thought of him. So I said I think you are very cute. He said just cute, not hot? So we ended up discussing the difference between cute and hot, and me attempting to explain the difference between the two.  In my opinion, cute is when there is something about the guy that  is attractive to you, whether his eyes, his smile or his personality. there is something bout him you like. Hot is when overall the guy is extremely good looking. Most guys I see in the street or in a club are cute not hot. Hot is like Channing Tatum, Chace Crawford, Tom Welling, Jesse Metcalfe, and Jensen Ackles most guys dont't look like that and I don't expect them to. Cute is more than enough and it's not an insult to be called cute..usually

No comments:

Post a Comment