Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello there

I guess this blog is kind of overdue. Been saying for years I should start one, well I finally got around to it. For once in my life I am doing something for me, this blog is for me. I hope whoever actually reads it enjoys it, gains something, laughs with me, laughs at me, cries with me, gains a deeper understanding of the world, or whatever else you might feel. If you dont like it, tough! These are my views, my experiences. Either comment or write your own blog on your own thoughts. So a lot of blogs I've read tend to have a theme. Some are about being gay, some are about being religious, and some are just random. I don't want this to just have one theme, obviously I will rant about my negative experiences and the things that make me me. But I don't want any one thing in particular to define me. So I am assume it will be a hodge podge of different things depending on my mood of the day. So come along for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment