Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Living with someone you want to murder while they sleep.

I finally am back in a place where I have normal internet so now I can post more frequently.

I was raised to be kind and giving. I think my mother did that to well and I am to kind and giving. Case in point, when I was dorming 3 years ago I came into the room first. There was a bunk bed and a regular bed. I let her have the regular bed. She never asked if I minded. I don't enjoy bunk beds, I just want other people to be happy too. My current roommate also came into our room a few hours after me. I had left all the shelves empty so we could divide them. I didn't want to be the one to choose the best shelves. Well when she came she took 3 shelves, I got 1, she took 2 drawers, I got none. And I don't complain, because I don't want to be a bitch. But why can't people be fair why can't they look beyond themselves and what is good for them. I want to give, but I can't just always give when all everyone does is take. There has to be a balance. I can't always be tolerant and nice, I have needs to. I think being a bitch probably would be better for me then being the girl everyone can take advantage of cause I'm so nice and caring. So I guess from now on I'll try to be a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment