Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy

Decided to start the New Years with a happy post and hopefully there will be more like these. I am happy. Legit happy. I have finally started taking control of my life. I look 15 and probably act around that age, but it's an improvement. I am maturing and making better life choices. Happiness is really a state of mind, it's a choice. Happiness is not just the feeling you get from going to the amusement park, or getting a present you want, but from making the choice to be happy even when life doesn't always go the way you want it to. It's about enjoying the little moments in life. My life isn't perfect, I haven't figured out what I am doing with my life next year and there's tons of little things that go wrong, I am still single, and sometimes people piss me off really badly but I am happy. This is a rather new feeling for me and something I am really enjoying and hope it will continue for the rest of the new year and beyond. Happy new years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment