Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wingmen

Every guy I meet, seems to have a friend who does pr for him. That friend will always tell you that that guy you met is the best guy out there, the most amazing person you will ever meet, the sweetest guy in the world, or something along those lines.I wonder if the friend believes this and is truly saying it cause they feel that way, or if every guy has a friend who's job it is to build up the guy to the girls he meets. I will be hanging out with a guy who I think is somewhat of an asshole and his friend says he the bomb. Don't get it, are they paying them?
Wing-mans really work. I was hanging out with a guy and he offered to be my wing man. I didn't need one. 1-I can get guys on my own. 2- Not looking for a guy. But regardless of those points, he was standing between my legs and hugging me, and whispering in my ear and said if a girl makes herself look likes shes with a guy that's when a guy will be interested in her. I didn't believe that, but a few guys who don't usually talk to me, and I am not even interested in came over to me and were asking my friend all about me and if I was involved with the guy. Its funny how people only want something when they can't have it,

No comments:

Post a Comment