Saturday, January 22, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Good song by the way. Lately my last few posts were rants and this one will also be, just a lot on my mind lately and it's cathartic to write it out. I kind of have this opinion that all guys are assholes and my friends always say its not all guys  but its the guys you associate with. Probably true, the good ones dont go out drinking and get all stupid. But I seem to attract all the bad ones. So that's why now I am taking a break from guys and it actually feels really good. The maybe I can meet normal ones. Not like two of the guys who asked me out in the last year-one was four days out of prison and the other one was my second cousin. I hope to meet a normal person and that's why I have gotten most guys out of my life. The few guys I have left are guys I consider semi-normal and are just friends. Yesterday I had a guy I thought was a good guy drunk call me. He was mad wasted. We had been friends for 4 months, but only hung out two times cause I am no longer in my hometown.  He said hes tired of just talking to me. He likes talking to me but wants more then talking to me. He thinks because he listens to me talk he now is entitled to sleep with me. He went on for half an hour trying to tell me how its not fair that I just want to be friends. He doesn't want to date but wants the benefits of a relationship. He told me its not good for me to be staying away from guys, it will only make me more scared of men and sex and he wants to help heal me. Bullshit. He just wants to use me. I stopped talking to him. These days I am good at pushing people away and I dont care about him. What I do care about is that guys think they have a right to girls, that what they want is sex and will do what it takes to get it and will respect girls. Just come on guys, have a little respect. You will be more likely to get what you want is you have R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment