Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Don't talk to strangers

I used to be told that when I was younger. Wasn't really an issue cause I was shy anyway. My friend recently introduced me to a website called omegle, their slogan is "talk to strangers". Basically they pair you up with a random stranger to talk to. At first it seemed really creepy, but when I am bored in class or can't sleep or something, I will go on. And after you avoid all the perverts, freaks and stuff (there are plenty-I get called normal) you can have some nice conversations. I started using it as a tool to get over my inability to say no to people, and to learn to master lieing to people. What I mean by that, is I have a problem ignoring people who I shouldn't respond to, such as guys that are acting or talking inappropriately. And I can't lie to get out of a situation I need to. So some times I will have fun pretending to be someone else, and not to answer with the truth and to not say what I don't want to. Some times I will have real conversation, some times I will be funny. Sometimes a few of us in my apartment or during class will do a conversation together. I have had some funny ones I should post sometimes.

This is from a weird conversation I had today:

Stranger: well i am nt sngle... bt can afford 2 gf...
Stranger: what u say?
You: 2 girlfriends?
Stranger: i have 1... and if u want 2 be the second one..
You: thats sweet
Stranger: i have no prob.
You: but no thanks
Stranger: b'coz i am younger?
You: and i dont do online relationships
You: and i dont know you
Stranger: on fb??
You: and and and
You: nope
Stranger: hmmmm....
Stranger: yes and and and...?????
You: no

No comments:

Post a Comment